Programme Of Events For 8th Annual Conference/AGM2012-06-21 15:58:15
The Institute announces its
8th Annual Conference/Annual General Meeting
Theme: Strategies for Enhancing and Sustaining Positive Values for National Development
DATE: 4TH-6TH JULY 2012
VENUE: Fun Park And Events (Opposite Leisure Springs Hotel), Osogbo-Iwo Expressway, Osogbo, Osun State
PROGRAMME OF EVENTS
- SPECIAL GUEST OF HONOUR:
Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola, GFSM, Governor, State of Osun
Professor Sola Akinrinade, Vice Chancellor, Osun State University
- GUESTS OF HONOUR:
- Her Excellency, Otunba Titi Laoye-Tomori, Deputy Governor, State of Osun
- Her Excellency, Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka, Deputy Governor, Ekiti State
- Gen. Alani Akinrinade, CFR, GCON, Former Chief of Defence Staff
- GUEST SPEAKERS
- Professor Wale Omole, former VC, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife – “The Role of Public Institutions in Engendering Positive Value Re-orientation in Nigeria”.
- Mrs. Hannah Oyebanjo, Principal Partner, Redwood Consulting, Lagos – “Leadership Integrity as a Core Value for Organizational Effectiveness”.
- DAY ONE: WEDNESDAY 4TH JULY 2012
Arrival/Registration from 11am till 10pm at Conference Venue
Welcome Cocktail Party by 7:30pm
- DAY TWO: THURSDAY 5TH JULY 2011
7.00am – 8.30am: Registration Continues
9.00am – 1.30pm: CONFERENCE SESSION
1.30pm – 2.30pm: LUNCH BREAK
2.30pm – 4.30pm: ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
7.30pm - CONFERENCE DINNER
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE:
Members: N15,000, Non-Members: N35,000 and Student Members: N5,000 (Payable Into ISMN Zenith Bank Account Number 1010673666).
For Hotel bookings and enquiries call: 08037014299 and 08080942792 for all other enqueries.
Click here to view the Conference information and for accomodation information, click here.